The Doosan Yonkang Foundation grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access and use texts, pictures, sounds, files, links, source codes and other information contained in this Website (the “Materials”). This limited right authorizes you to view and download the Materials from the Website only for personal and non-commercial purposes, and is not a transfer of title to the Materials or copies thereof.
- You shall:
- 1. retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- 2. not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and
- 3. not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these Terms or any other terms and conditions on this Website.
You hereby agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Website as it may be updated from time to time. This Website and all Materials contained herein are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and you hereby agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Your failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions on this Website will result in the automatic termination of the rights granted to you, without prior notice, and you must immediately destroy all copies of downloaded Materials in your possession or control. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, the Doosan Yonkang Foundation does not grant any express or implied rights to you under any patent, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The Doosan Yonkang Foundation may provide, on this Website, links to websites operated by other entities, and if you use these websites, you will automatically leave this Website. The Doosan Yonkang Foundation does not warrant the reliability of any third-party websites linked on this Website, and is not responsible for the content of the linked websites or any use of such websites.
to the Website
All links to the Website must be approved in writing by the Doosan Yonkang Foundation, except in cases where no such approval is required, as follows:
- (i) When the link is a text-only link containing only the name “Doosan Yonkang Foundation Group” or “Doosan Yonkang Foundation”;
- (ii) When the link “points” only to http://www.yonkang.org and not to deeper pages;
- (iii) When the link, when activated by a user, displays a full-screen page in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a “frame” on the linked website; and
- (iv) When the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may neither create the false appearance that an entity or its activities or products are associated with or sponsored by the Doosan Yonkang Foundation, nor be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the name and trademarks of the Doosan Yonkang Foundation or its subsidiaries.
You hereby agree that the Doosan Yonkang Foundation may, at any time, at its sole discretion, terminate your permission to link to this Website, and in such event, you agree to immediately remove all links to this Website and to cease using any Doosan Yonkang Foundation trademark.
Information to Be Provided by the User
The Doosan Yonkang Foundation shall refuse any attempt by third parties to obtain access to email addresses listed at this Website by using email address collection programs and/or other similar software without prior permission. Any person or entity that makes such attempt may be subject to criminal penalties under the Act on the Promotion of Information Use and Communication Network and Data Protection.
The Doosan Yonkang Foundation controls and operates this website from its headquarters in Seoul, Korea. If you use this website from outside Korea, you are entirely responsible for compliance with the applicable local laws of other countries in relation to the materials and third-party content.
The Doosan Yonkang Foundation reserves at its sole discretion the right to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms in whole or in part, at any time. Any changes in these Terms will become effective immediately upon posting notification thereof. Your continued use of the Website after any changes to these Terms are posted will be considered acceptance thereof.
The Doosan Yonkang Foundation may terminate, change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Doosan Yonkang Foundation Website, including the availability of any features of the Website, at any time. Doosan Yonkang Foundation may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts of or the entire Website without notice or liability. The Doosan Yonkang Foundation may terminate the authorization, rights and license provided above, and upon such termination, you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
These Terms and Conditions shall become effective as of August 31, 2020.
If you have any queries or suggestions, please use the link below to contact us.