Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of the Terms is to stipulate the user’s rights, obligations and responsibilities concerning his/her use of the services provided by Doosan Yonkang Foundation’s website.
Article 2 (Elucidation and Amendment of Terms)
- 1. The Terms shall enter into effect when Doosan Yonkang Foundation posts them on the screen or uses another method to notify the users thereof.
- 2. Doosan Yonkang Foundation may revise the Terms as and when required, and the revised Terms shall enter into effect following notification thereof as stipulated in Clause 1.
- 3. A member can terminate using the service and request the withdrawal of membership if he or she does not agree with the revised Terms.
Article 3 (Rules Not Provided in Terms)
If any matters not provided in the Terms are stipulated in other legislation, that stipulation shall be complied with.
Article 4 (Term Definition)
- 1. “User” refers to a member or non-member who connects to the website and uses the service provided by Doosan Yonkang Foundation in accordance with the Terms.
- 2. “Member” refers to a person who provides personal information to Doosan Yonkang Foundation and registers as a member in order to continue using the services provided by Doosan Yonkang Foundation.
- 3. “Non-member” refers to a person who is not enrolled as a member but who can use some of the services offered by Doosan Yonkang Foundation.
The Terms shall be effective as of May 10, 2010.
For questions and suggestions, please use the link below to contact us.
For questions and suggestions, please use [Contact Us]to contact us.